Wednesday 18 September 2013

Confetti

So today is the day, after much deliberation I decided to start my blog. More for myself than anyone else, I am just fed up of having scraps of paper everywhere with my recipes on them, and then my daughter will manage to get her hands on them and make them into confetti! My main aim here is healthy home cooking, I love home cooked food from scratch and I get such satisfaction from it. My partner once offered to make spaghetti bolognaise , so off he went and did the shopping and when he got back I jumped in the bath while he cooked.  When he called me in for dinner I asked how he made it as I was curious
"Well , I got a jar of sauce and added some peppers and the meat and cooked it"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing! But I kept quiet hence to say he hasn't cooked since , I know I am a bit of a food snob but the way I think is 'fresh is best'.

No comments:

Post a Comment